Warning

Warning
Warning

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Re-do Yes Men post

Okay, so I guess I responded to the wrong post for Yes Men and now it seems to make a lot more sense. In the movie (from what I remember, it was a couple weeks ago since I watched it), actually to be completely honest I do not really remember it. I do remember watching it and thinking these guys are retarded. But that is just my opinion. I could not for the life of me fathom why these guys were doing it. I understood the point of making people look like idiots right in front of them or even to just prove a point on what people were willing to go along with sometimes. They went to a lot of trouble for it though and , if not for the movie, they were really the only ones laughing. All this time and money spent on a joke nobody got was kinda odd but to each their own I guess. Still trying to figure out how it applies to the found footage project we are going to be doing though. MAybe it was shown in regards to the fact that these guys are able to put different clips and statistics they find in front of people to make a point. Actually I still really do not get it. The movie was beyond me and not really sure how it applies. The guys in the movie found nothing really. They made stuff up and showed it to people and then giggled to each other. Sorry but still at a loss even applying it to the right project. I hope I do not get deducted for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment