Warning

Warning
Warning

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If I could design 6 X1 part 2

If I could design 6 X 1 part 2 there would not be too many things I would have changed. I really enjoyed the amount of projects the class had. TO be honest at first when I got the syllabus I was a little worried. If anything in part 2 I would like to do another cameraless film and maybe a a little more time on some other types. I would like to have worked on another stop motion project but maybe be able to take the cameras home and work on them for like a week or so. I would have liked to explore that a little bit more. I would not like to do another film that required us to use no film camera that we did for the 48 hour video race. I loved the idea of a video race especially with a prop but I was so worried about what I was going to do it was really stressing me. I love film and that took away from it. In the end it turned out okay i guess but I just really did not enjoy it. All in all I loved the class and if there was a part 2 I would probably take it. I'm just not sure what I would add to it besides just maybe a project less and more time on some of the ones we did just with some variations. Different themes or tools would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment