Warning

Warning
Warning

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mystery Workshop Star Wars

Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars. I do not for the life of me get the fascination with this film. I enjoy it and it is fun to watch but what are people so obsessed with it for? I really have a hard time wrapping my head around people obsessing over anything. That being said I did think the Star Wars idea was kind of cool to do. I see that people love the movie and there are legions of fans for it so to have people do something like this was a great idea. My group did Luke SkyWalker (no clue if I spelled that right) getting sucked into the pit of garbage. We shot it and it came out pretty decent but I'm not sure if we submitted it or not. It was not save on my hard drive and am not sure if the other persons did send it. I also love the idea that it is only done in 15 second increments. When the final product is put together and actually shown it will be really neat to see the fun that fans had doing it and how many there were. If it was done in 1 minute increments or even 30 seconds I think it would just be a little too much. 15 seconds to me shows just enough and alows people to have fun with it. SOme will probably put a little effort and some may even be pretty well done but the contrasting is what will make the film. I liked the assignment and wish I could do it for Blade Runner or A Clockwork Orange or something like that. Any kind of cult movie would be fun. Thats why, even though I really do not get the Star Wars LOVE i get the cult fun of re-doing the film this way. Good assignment, or workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment