Warning

Warning
Warning

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ideas for 48 hour video race

This is the project i am most worried about. Well maybe 'worried is not the right word. I am nervous about this project because I do not know how to use a lot of the equipment yet. I have not done the prerequisite for a lot of the film classes, film tools and techniques, or intro to editing so while i am a film major and have made some films, i am still a newbie. It will be interesting to see what i can come up with on the fly but i was thinking about using my point and shoot camera and take still photos, upload them into the computer and have a kind of stop motion type film. other than that i have not really been thinking about too much. i really am kind of set on doing something like that. it will give me a pretty close representation to a film without using a film camera. i still have some thinking to do and hope many ideas will come to me on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment